Notice: Undefined variable: tabindex in /var/www/vhosts/banwellclinic.com/banwell-site/banwell-wp/wp-content/themes/wordpress-bootstrap/includes/consultations.php on line 13
Here at The Banwell Clinic we strongly believe in protecting our skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays!
Our favourites for this coming Summer
Products we strongly advise you to use whilst its summer and to pack in your bag for your summer holidays. (SPF should be used all year round not just when the sun is shining)
- Immunologist serum – delivers complexion clarity and calmness with a B-Group Vitamin formula which boosts skin immunity and resilience. Niacinamide a key ingredient will enhance the skin’s immune responses and stabilise melanin production, targeting inflammation and pigmentation.
- Super antioxidant ACE – this will protect your skin cells from the damaging, oxidative effects of the Solar Constant.
- Photodynamic day cream SPF 15 – boosting your skins strength and protecting cells from solar stress.
- BT-3 SPF 50 – is a sheer, tinted daily serum designed for ultimate skin hydration and solar protection.
- Albus and Flora SPF 30 – protecting our lips against the UVA & UVB rays with antioxidants.
- Photo dynamic eye cream SPF 15 – delivers powerful daily solar protection and rejuvenation for the delicate and more vulnerable skin around the eyes.
- Immunologist mask – Boosts skin immunity and solar defence mechanisms
- Antioxidant Hydragel – this gel is great, especially when travelling. You can keep applying it throughout the day to hydrate the skin. Its also full of antioxidants.
- ProCeramide balm – before jetting off apply this to nourish and shield your skin. It will alleviate irritation and dryness by replenishing compromised barrier function.
- A skin Spritz – a great one for on a flight or on your excursions to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed.
You can still use your actives such as Catalyst serum and DNA cream – but take extra caution in the sunlight.
If you need to add any of these to your summer essential list please do not hesitate to contact us here at The Banwell Clinic on 01342 330 302 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Its never to late…
If your looking to get your skin protected more against the harmful rays and aren’t yet on any of the above products – please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us with offer complimentary skin consultations giving you all the advice you need.