Please be advised that all calls are recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
We would politely like to remind you of our Cancellation Policy:
Our professional team will have set time aside for your care. A fee will be charged upon non-attendance or cancellations with less than the required notice.
We ask for a £50 deposit at the time of booking all appointments. This is then deducted from the cost of your appointment or treatment.
Cancellation of a week day appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice and Saturday and evening appointments with less than 7 days’ notice usually means that we are unable to re-allocate the time to other patients. Running an efficient appointment system where by patients give us the correct notice if they are unable to attend an appointment means we minimise wasted treatment time and are able to keep waiting lists down.
If patients do not give us the correct notice we could potentially lose valuable treatment time which along with our staffing costs and overheads still has to be funded.
Late cancellation & re-booking of week day appointments:
1. In the first instance of a late cancellation we will give you the opportunity to rearrange the appointment and simply pay a fee of £10. This fee will be automatically added to your account.
2. In the second instance of a late cancellation a charge of 50% of the appointment fee will be added to your account. Whilst this charge will not fully cover the cost of the lost treatment time it will enable us to pay our team and to partly cover our overheads, which helps us to prevent raising our prices.
3. In the third instance of a late cancellation we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the appointment fee. Further appointments will then only be bookable after settlement of your account and full payment made in advance for all future appointments.
Late cancellation & re-booking of Saturday and evening appointments:
1. We ask for a £50 deposit at the time of booking all Saturday and evening appointments. If the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 7 days’ notice the deposit is non-refundable.
2. In the third instance of a late cancellation we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the appointment fee. Further appointments will then only be bookable after settlement of your account and full payment made in advance for all future appointments.